CODE OF ETHICS ICAA
- Members of the Association ICAA operate in full compliance with the laws and the Constitution of their country;
- Members of the ICAA operate with absolute loyalty in respect of the other members of the association, ensuring good relations and harmony within the group and supporting the activities of study and professional development of other members.
- Members of the ICAA operate in the absolute equality between the sexes, cultures and social classes and repudiate all forms of violence and racism.
- Members of the ICAA operate under the highest scientific humility and care for your own preparation and updating.
- Members of the ICAA provide advice based on Science and Consciousness and rely their beliefs on scientific evidence;
- Members of the Association within the ICAA enjoy equal rights and equal dignity.
- Members of the ICAA operate to maintain the prestige of the Association.
- Members of the ICAA do not use the logo of
the Association to support business initiatives.
Note: Failure to comply with the Code of Ethics involves the disciplinary assessment by the Board of Directors and the possibility of the proposed provision of a disciplinary sanction. The proposed disciplinary sanction may be made by any member of the Board of Directors and will be subject to extraordinary vote by the other members of the Council (majority). Disciplinary sanctions include a written notice given to the person for less severe cases and the immediate expulsion from the Association for the most severe cases.